Jayreporters.com.ng is currently recruiting quality/ good online journalist/ entertainment bloggers. This is to enable us get included into Google news as soon as possible. If you believe you can work with us. Kindly get to us as soon as possible with a short essay on why we should employ you.
Sports,opinions,religion,politics,education,jobs,entertainment,business &tech,fashion,health,News,crimes,biafra,lifestyle, photos news,video news etc. The list is limitless.
1.Journalist/writers after been accepted as a staff must publish at least 5 news article/reports daily, this is to enable us meet our daily target. Copy and paste is highly prohibited . So writers/editors must be able to properly edit and rewrite news article void of plagiarism.
2. Should posses a valid and functional Facebook, twitter account for article sharing.
3. Must/should be willing to join us on a one week trial period.
4. Payment is made on a monthly basis ( very attractive salary)
Payment is made on a monthly basis.
CEO and chief editor
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- TOO GOOD!! King Messi & Coutinho Score As Barcelona Thrash Alaves 3 – 0 [Watch The Goals Highlight]
- Kofi Annan: Buhari And Saraki React To Death Of Former UN Secretary-General
- President Buhari Arrives Abuja After 10-Day London Vacation
- Super Eagles defender William Troost-Ekong signs for Italy’s Udinese in a €3.3m deal
- Bodies of missing pregnant wife and her two daughters found as her husband appears in court after confessing to killing them
- BREAKING: US Embassy Closes Abuja Consular Section ‘Until Further Notice’
- ‘99.9% of the guys I’ve ever dated couldn’t satisfy me sexually’ – Actress, Princess Shyngle say as shows off the huge dildo she uses (Photo)
- Bobrisky is mad at fans and has now announced that he will no longer be taking photos with fans
- FFK commends Osinbajo for overhauling SARS, demands justice for IPOB members and Nnamdi Kanu
- Kylie Jenner flaunts her curves and ample bust in new photos