Connect with us

Breaking news

Kidnapping: I Spent Over N3m Evans Gave Me And Returned To Poverty – Dismissed Soldier

Published

on

A 28-year-old ex-soldier,Aduba Victor Nonso,  who joined the Nigeria Army on August 15, 2009, has disclosed how he spent over N3m which billionaire kidnapper, Evans gave him for participating in several alleged crimes and went broke again.

In an interview with Vanguard, Aduba said: “My income was low and it wasn’t enough to fend for my family. One of my friends who is also from my home town known as Ikenna, led me into crime. He brought one of his friends, known as Skudo.

They told me that Skudo was an importer. I used to escort him to his village whenever he was travelling and he paid me handsomely. Sometime in January 2015, he called me and asked that I should meet him at Ago-Palace Way.

He told me that there was a man owing him money and he needed me to come with my army uniform so that I could intimidate the man with my uniform. When I got there I saw Skudo, Ikenna, Evans and another person inside the car.

We drove towards Ajao Estate. Ikenna and Skudo brought out two rifles and when I saw them, I was shocked. I asked what they were doing, but Evans gave me a hot slap.

He told me that I was now part of their group. Then they brought out a cup filled with gin and a bullet in it and they asked me to swear never to disclose what I saw to anyone.

After that, Evans got a call from someone about someone he had been monitoring. Evans drove fast and he caught up with the person and kidnapped him. He then asked us to all alight from the vehicle and gave me N5000, promising to call me.

One month later, Skudo called and gave N200,000 as my share, saying the balance would be paid later. One month after that Skudo called again and said Evans said I should come for my balance.

When I got to Ago, we drove into Festac Town where we kidnapped a man. One month after, Skudo called and gave me N1.8m as my share. I took part in two other kidnappings and was given N800,000 each. .

Evans didn’t pay me for the last operation and he stopped calling me for jobs. I spent most of the money on women and hotels. I also got married with part of the money.”

Do you love what you've just read? Kindly share and follow us on TwitterFollow us
Please follow and like us:
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Breaking news

Premier League! Sarri Identifies First Signing For Chelsea (SEE)

Published

on

Maurizio Sarri has identified Belgian midfielder, Dries Mertens as his first signing when he becomes Chelsea boss.

Chelsea are expected to announce their decision on a new manager soon with Sarri making much of the headlines as Antonio Conte’s replacement.

Conte is expected to leave Stamford Bridge despite leading the club to the FA Cup title last season.

The Mirror UK reports that Sarri wants to make Mertens his first signing as Chelsea manager.

The former Napoli boss is closing in on a move to take over at Stamford Bridge, and wants the 31-year-old to come to London along with him.

Maurizio Sarri has identified Belgian midfielder, Dries Mertens as his first signing when he becomes Chelsea boss.

Mertens scored 22 goals under Sarri at Napoli last season, as Napoli finished second in Serie A.

 

Do you love what you've just read? Kindly share and follow us on TwitterFollow us
Please follow and like us:
Continue Reading

Breaking news

No One Can Intimidate Me – Obasanjo Shades Buhari Again

Published

on

Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, appeared to fire another shot at President Muhammadu Buhari when he declared that he cannot be intimidated for voicing his opinions on the country’s issues.

The former president said this during a town hall meeting of the Coalition for Nigeria Movement (CNM) in Ibadan, where he urged Nigerians to get their permanent voter’s card (PVC) to vote in the 2019 general elections.

He said Nigerians need to deploy their voter’s cards as instruments to bring about accountable governance in the country without fearing intimidation.

READ ALSOHow Two Men Lured And Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos

Obasanjo said he’s gone through many things and been jailed for his views, but that he remains undaunted in contributing to the nation’s progress.

He said, “The work has started. Some people may be laughing at you and make jest of you, don’t be bothered with that. Listen, permanent voter’s cards are your instruments. If you have not collected yours, go and collect it.

“If you are not yet registered, go and register. Let us tell them in all urban and rural areas that PVCs are what we will use. They are the key to open the doors. Don’t be afraid or be discouraged. They will try to intimidate you individually or collectively.

“For me, I don’t think there is anyone that can intimidate me. Let me remind you, I have gone through many things. I have been jailed without being given any opportunity of offence. Where is the person that jailed me?”

Obasanjo took more veiled digs at the president during his address, noting that ‘some people’ want to remain in positions of power even when they’re not doing well.

He said, “Some people believe that those that are in position, whether they are doing well or not, they must continue to be there. But when we say they must not be there, they will want to fight back.

“They will hold many things to wreak havoc, but everybody must be prepared. It will not be easy to wrest powers from them. If you think it will be easy to liberate Nigeria, you are deceiving yourself.”

President Buhari is seeking re-election in the 2019 elections despite calls from former leaders, most notably including Obasanjo, for him to step aside for someone deemed to be more capable to lead the country.

 

Do you love what you've just read? Kindly share and follow us on TwitterFollow us
Please follow and like us:
Continue Reading

Breaking news

How Two Men Lured And Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos

Published

on

Two men, one Mr. Ayo Tayo, 33 and Chidozie Innocent, 20, have been arrested in Lagos for engaging a 13-year old girl in marathon sex and watching themselves in action.

The incident happened on 6th of May, 2018 at Anuoluwapo Street in Ejigbo where they resided.

It was gathered the suspects lured the victim into a room, stripped her and engaged her in sex romp despite that fact that she was underaged.

Police source confirmed that the two men also used her to entertain themselves by watching the action before the act was exposed by their neighbours who contacted her parents and other neighbours.

The dastardly act was reported to the police at the Gender section unit of the State Command who arrested the suspects and took them to the Command.

During interrogation, it was gathered that the suspects threatened and intimidated the victim before they engaged her in the romp that lasted for several hours.

The police found the two men culpable and charged them before the Ogba Magistrates court for defilement.

They pleaded not guilty.

The prosecutor, Mr. Christopher John, informed the court that the victim was taken to a hospital where she was receiving treatment because of the assault.

The Presiding Magistrate, Mr. P.E. Nwaka denied the suspects bail and ordered them to be remanded in prison custody.

The court also ordered the prosecutor, Mr. John, to send their file to DPP for advice. The matter was adjourned till 2 July, 2018.

 

Do you love what you've just read? Kindly share and follow us on TwitterFollow us
Please follow and like us:
Continue Reading

Contact us

Send a mail to admin@jayreporters.com.ng

Latest post

Trending

Copyright © 2017 Jayreporters.com.ng

Please kindly follow Jayreporters on our social media platform Below